Since last few months i am using windows as my developent environment. So i do all the drupal 8 testing and exploration in windows.es
Yesterday i was trying Ubuntu 13.10 and Drupal 8 development. I installed drupal 8 as per the regular scenario.
I followed the steps given below.
- checkout latest drupal 8 from drupal git repository
- created database
- entered db info for database
- database installed just fine and installation completed
- "Congradulations, you installed Drupal!"
- clicked on "Visit your new site"
- "Welcome to Drupal" ... "No front page..."
- click on "Add new content" and I got...